An IED is a bomb fabricated in an improvised manner incorporating destructive, lethal, noxious, pyrotechnic, or incendiary chemicals and designed to destroy or incapacitate personnel or vehicles. In some cases, IEDs are used to distract, disrupt, or delay an opposing force, facilitating another type of attack.
Systakom IED Jamming Solution
In order to have communication device we need a receiver and a transmitter. The jamming operates in such a way that it blocks the signal of the receiver. The IED (improvised explosive device) cannot detonate when the receiver’s signal is blocked.
The IED Jamming works in different frequency modes. We utilize barrage jamming and sweeping techniques to provide for good quality Jammer Solutions.
The purpose of IED Jamming solution is to ensure protection against radio-controlled improvised explosive devices. The IED Jamming consists of different number of jamming modules that operate independently. The modules jam frequency bands with different bandwidth. Depending on application IED jamming modules are integrated in different types of casings.
- The total RF power can be up to 1000Watt at maximum.
- The complete set is composed of 12 different frequency bands from 20-6000Mhz.
- Each band can be controlled separately and simultaneously.
- Digital Software programmed on the frequency bands and output power.
- With a wired remote control unit installed in the driver’s console to control all the bands
remotely, provided with a ON/OFF switch for each separate frequency bands.
- Integrated independent Smart active cooling system.
- Special RF protection shielding design to make sure the passenger and VIP’s safety.
- Highly portable. Can be carried like a suitcase. Designed with a shockproof case.